Engagements are FUN

6:30 PM

A couple of months ago, my boyfriend and I got engaged. This might be old news to some of you-most of you. However, I never posted about it! Better late than never, I figure. So Brett convinced our friend Chad, an aspiring photographer, to set up a mock photo shoot. You know, so that he could establish a bigger portfolio. I of course bought it, and went along with the story line. Brett was VERY convincing. Once we arrived on the cliffs of Point Loma, Chad brought out a picnic basket filled with "food he made for us for helping him out in such a big way". He set up the fake picnic scene and took some photos of us. Chad also snuck in another camera and set it on video without my knowledge. Long story short, here's the edited version of Bretty popping the question:

http://creativecasualties.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/bb-getting-hitched/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images