Theisen Family

5:33 PM

Okay, it's been a while since I updated.

After getting married, packing up and moving to Colorado, I had little to no time to do photography. Sure, I'd take photos of my dog outside in the snow, but it was just too cold for me to be outside for long periods of time. On top of that, I was working a full-time job and once I was off work it was already dark out. So once the snow stopped (in JUNE!) I picked it back up again. The following photos are from my first photo shoot since moving to Colorado. It was fun shooting with the Theisen's. Photo shoots with young children can often times be difficult due to the kids not wanting to look at the camera, not wanting to smile, etc. But we got a few shots in there with all smiling faces!















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images