Breanne and Tj

9:53 PM

I love seeing people I haven't seen since high school. It's great catching up and seeing what everyone's accomplished in the past five years.

Over the weekend my boyfriend, my dog, and I headed up to Visalia to visit my family and photograph a wedding. But a couple hours before the wedding I did a photo shoot for an old friend from high school, Breanne McFarland, and her fiance Tj. Luckily, the leaves and weather in Visalia are in the beginning stages of fall, making perfect settings for an afternoon photo shoot.

We took advantage of the "country-like" settings around the area and headed a couple miles outside of town. We had a great time catching up and laughing. I can't wait for their wedding in December!
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images