Sanford Family

8:16 PM

Over the lovely Halloween weekend, I had an early morning photo shoot with the Sanford's, a family who found me online and just so happened to live up the street from me.

We met at Windansea in La Jolla (a quite popular area for photo shoots might I add!) and we were extremely lucky to dodge the fog that normally surrounds this area in the early morning. The tide was a bit higher than I had anticipated, (why didn't I think of that?!) but we made do with it and ended up with some great pictures. Hunter and Jackson, the two lively boys made it quite easy to take cute pictures, however they weren't the easiest to keep up with! Children are my favorite subjects to photograph; they're extremely hard to keep still, but that usually results in a GREAT photo bursting with the life and enthusiasm.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images